One of our favorite games is talking about how much we love each other. Sometimes Lincoln likes to play tricks on me and tell him I just love him a little...so I have to remind him just how much I love him. This video is one where he remembers. It makes his mama happy.
 |
| Oliver lights up whenever he sees Lincoln. |
 |
| Our neighbor Bev gave Lincoln this suitcase, first thing he did with it was tote it around the trampoline. |
 |
| This is when snow is fun. |
 |
| Lincoln is showing off the snowman's rock buttons. |
 |
| Oliver is his own person, but in some ways he is just like his brother. See Here for one example. |
 |
| Lincoln's new "toy" is the microwave. I let him use it once, now he wants to cook everything. I'm trying to teach him that appliances are not toys and only certain things go in the microwave. |
 |
| This happy kid loves this blanket and the box of blocks from neighbor Bev. He unloads that box for quite a while. |
 |
| There is Lincoln's guilty face. I knew something was wrong when I got all of dinner made without a peep from Lincoln. He made it to the end of the wipes just as I walked in. |
8 Months!!!
 |
| This is my cuddle monkey in his monkey towel. |
 |
| Lincoln likes his baseball shirt...but he can't see the baseballs unless they are on the front of his shirt. |
 |
| helping grandma shine up her car. What a helper. |
Just some videos of my boys
Oliver really just wants to get up and play with his brother
My kid is a monkey
Lincoln just started singing in the tub the other day.
"I am a Child of God"
No comments:
Post a Comment