Thursday, January 19, 2017

November 2016

Finally, Our favorite place downtown finished its remodel. We were happy to be back at the planetarium. The long remodel was worth the wait!
 Lincoln may not ever appreciate his brothers getting up early every day just to take him to school. It's a life Lincoln never had when he was 1 and 3.
 Boys and hot wheels and stairs=happy
 A hike with the Blackhursts. We try really hard to get our kids into the mountains, even if it is just a few feet of walking/exploring.
 Tuesday park day has turned into just Oliver and Thomas and I at the park. Still lots of fun!
 The first snowfall. Thomas didn't' need much tutoring.
 Oliver's school was back at our house. I can't believe how this random group of kids has been such a great group of kids. They all participate on their own levels and they are all kinds to each other!
 The first real storm, Thomas would not have gloves on...I'm happy to say that he has learned his lesson and will now allow them.
 This is the only picture I took of Thanksgiving day. Which is too bad, because it was a lot more fun than layered jell-o. We stayed close to home and had a delicious meal at John and Katie's house.
 And the day after Thanksgiving back to the Planetarium. This time, Dean got to join us!

 Then another big treat. My big brother RP and Izzy came down to Salt Lake for a visit. They invited us to the zoo, but I countered with a trip to Discovery Gateway. Once again, another successful trip downtown.

 And we took Oliver's class to Discovery too!
 And Christmas is all set up...again. What kind of fun will it bring this year. Clearly a good year ahead with a 1,3 and 5 year old!
 I made a t-shirt blanket for the Graham's for Christmas. I had to snap a shot before it was wrapped away.
 Our good friends the Jensen's from Ogden took us to the Festival of Trees this year. It was our first time, and we weren't let down. The generosity of so many people was pretty overwhelming.
 Lincoln loved watching the kids performances. There was a lot of singing and dancing. His favorite was probably the 7th grade orchestra that was clearly a bunch of 7th graders who forgot to practice. I think he just likes to watch kids performing and dreams of himself on center stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment