Friday, May 7, 2021

January 2021

New scooters for Christmas! We'll take any excuse to get on them. Ezra is finally getting it down too. The boys had fun racing around and around and around. 


This marble run from Gram Graham has been a big hit this Christmas!
Ski season is underway. Not a ton of snow this year, but all four boys got so much better! Hudson joined us a couple of times too.
Claire and Adam came over. It's fun to have friends over again. And these two friends are always a good time!
And I love when this loft gets put to use.
It's the end of January. This was the first snow we had this season, so they decided to take advantage!

I got Ezra up the mountain too! 
I wouldn't say he's a natural born skier, but I would say he's stinkin cute!

Lincoln made a shadow show for his brothers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment