Monday, November 7, 2011

Long Nights, and Great Days!

Spitting, feet and long nights. 
When Lincoln's friend Lance (6 weeks older) came over last week he showed Lincoln how to spit. I certainly didn't think Lincoln was old enough to understand, so I didn't fret...well, by the next day Lincoln was practicing his spitting skills too, now he's a master spitter. He's too little to get mad at, so I'll just be a proud of my 'lil spitter. 
Lincoln has also found his feet. He'll hold them, play with them and look at them in fascination. 
I will attribute it to teething, though I don't know how to tell when a baby is teething, Lincoln has decided to wake up during the night, and stay up screaming for a while. All of the fussing during the night, somehow creates a very happy baby during the day. So last night I was prepared for another long night and he surprised me and slept until 6:00 only waking for some breakfast, and right back to sleep.  Gosh I love that kid!


He did this all by himself
Peek-A-Boo

He did this by himself too...He's so advanced.

This is his super chill mode.
Sometimes you can do anything to him and get zero reaction
Lincoln Loves to play with his dad...and I think this goes both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment