Thursday, November 17, 2011

Play time is my favorite!

Lincoln finally had a newborn like night sleep last night. He only woke up two times to eat and back to bed. Hopefully he'll decide to sleep through the night again soon. Maybe when he kicks this cold. Despite these long nights, he continues to be a sheer delight, and is so interactive. 
Here is a slideshow of playtime.
So important to examine the toys before we play with them.


Everything looks okay, so I'll play with them and maybe swing them into my face, but I'm tough so it's ok.
Mmm, can't reach my toys anymore, I'll just reach for my sock and eat it.

Oh, good now that my foot isn't attached, I'll eat it all by itself.
Darn, I dropped the sock. What else can I put in my mouth. Ah hah! This piece of PVC pipe. I'll lift it up to my mouth for a good taste.

Now I'll just rest the pvc pipe on me for a while.

All this playing deserves a break.
Oh sweet, I found my toys again. I'll try eating them this time.
Ew, I didn't like the way those toys tasted, my toes are sure to be better!
Thanks for joining us for playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment