Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 7 months baby!

It's so hard to believe, seven months ago today, Lincoln made his official appearance to this earth. What a wonderful seven months they have been! I really cannot believe how fast time goes with a baby around. It seems like every day there is a new milestone he reaches. Lincoln has no interest in crawling...but it doesn't stop him from getting wherever he wants. He rolls, and rolls and rolls. If he overshoots, he'll roll back and get to whatever toy or cord is calling his name. Today there was an end table in his way of his toy, he just dragged the end table along with him. The biggest birthday present for the day is Lincoln ate all of his apples! He actually swallowed them instead of spitting them all over.  This kid knows how to make a mama happy!
Happy 7 month birthday Lincoln!
I left Lincoln on his blanket while I did some dishes. I was gone no more than 2 minutes and this is where I found him...He's so proud.

                                                 
I was so excited to take Lincoln to downtown Provo to see the lights. Well we went, and this picture captures ALL of the lights. Lincoln humored me and looked at them.

Dean was also a good sport and walked all the way to Center street with us to capture a great photo of a tree and some construction barrels. 



No comments:

Post a Comment