So here's a bunch of Lincoln footage. If you don't have a couple minutes to watch, scroll down and there's some normal pics of things that make us happy.
This is eating the Lincoln way. Food in mouth, thumb in mouth. Sometimes he'll take his thumb out on his own.
Lincoln will rarely cry. If he is upset, he grunts. Here's one of his many infamous grunts.
Of course after talking for 15 minutes straight, I pull out the camera and he gets little camera shy. Here's a small taste of talking...Lincoln style
We had our friend Lance over one evening. He's 6 weeks older than Lincoln, and a lot bigger. It didn't keep Lincoln from exploring. He wasn't afraid.
Give a little and take a little. Okay, sorry I had the camera out and wasn't saving my baby. I'm still reminded of Lances right jab with Lincoln's scab on his eye.
Daddy really knows how to make Lincoln happy!
Another beautiful January day. We took a small trip to Rock Canyon.
This could have been better in real life. Notice the frozen river.
Lincoln was a good sport, but this is the point where he let us know he was done.
Mom, quit stopping for pictures...I'm so done with this bag thing I'm sitting in.
| We made it back safe and sound. Lincoln was a little tired by the end. |
| Now this is what makes a mama happy. Daddy and baby playing together. Both are having a great time! |
I love the videos Bryn! What a cute little personality he has. I wanna squeeze him and kiss his cheeks. How about this Saturday?
ReplyDelete