Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lincolns' first birthday party, and first time swimming. Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party Marcus. We had so much fun!




Lincoln loved swimming! He splashed, splashed, splashed.
A mover a mover. Lincoln is so fun to watch. He looks for something he wants, and finds a way to have it.  A couple weeks ago we were playing on my bed, and he realized he wanted to see out the window. Well, he found a way to do just that.


Peek-A-Boo Lincoln. One of his favorite games, although he just wanted to play with the blinds.
 Happy Birthday Jodi!
For Jodi's birthday she had a girls night out with her Orem friends. It was fun to have her two kids over for the night. We wanted to get them out because we don't have much to offer a 4 year old in the house. But Carson left his shoes in the car. After trying on a pair of Lincoln's shoes, uncle Dean came up with a great solution. He gave Carson 2 pairs of his socks including some soccer socks. They kept Carson's feet nice and warm on our walk to the dollar store a block away. 
 I wanted to let Carson pick out a birthday present for his mom. But by some crazy marketing strategy, the first isle in the dollar store is the toy isle. This mask and gun had Carson at hello. I told him he had to find two gifts for his mom before he could have something for himself. Suddenly, there wasn't anything in that store that his mom wouldn't like.
Carson found his big boy toys. Lincoln's toys only last so long. 
Carson is such a good brother...and Khari is such a resilient sister.


1 comment:

  1. Lincoln is huge and so dang cute. Not all babies are. He is. I know you know that. I just wanted you to know that I know that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete