Sunday, March 18, 2012

march comes in like a Lion

It's hard to believe we're on the second half of March. I say March comes in like a Lion because Lincoln has been making a lot of Lion sounds the past couple of weeks. The poor kid has been fighting a cold and cough. I try to teach him how to clear his throat, but he mostly just laughs at me, but then the laughter clears his throat.
Some new milestones this month include-Climbing up onto everything-including his parents! He is usually standing in his crib when I go to get him up from a nap. Lincoln is great at finger foods. It's amazing how just a couple weeks changes that. He now hits his mouth almost every time. And he has learned how to wave. Here's a bunch of random pics of the last couple of weeks.

Some kids sit in this toy, Lincoln likes to crawl in and out of it.

Setting out to hike Squaw Peak

There's the goal...shouldn't be too bad...

We only made it about a half mile then Dean and I wimped out. Too snowy and icy in the canyon.

So we headed over the classic "Hike the Y" idea. Lincoln seemed to be okay with the change.

This time we hiked above the Y to see a new view.

And a new canyon.

Don't worry we made it back to the Y for some snacks. Lincoln was happy to have a break.

And we thought we'd show off our sweet shades at the top of the Y.

Lincoln actually liked his sunglasses!

Even when we got home.

Another day out in the sun.

Oh yea, we almost forgot his shades. He needed to pose for the camera.

After all of that sun, Lincoln needed a drink. He shook water all over himself...but he didn't care.

I'm not 100% sure how he got there, I just know he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment