Have I mentioned my kid loves being outside. He's wanted his shades on every chance he gets. Yes, my kid rocks!
 |
| Have I mentioned LIncoln is a climber? He got in the back seat of the car and this is where I found him. |
 |
| Rain storms are so much more fun when you can walk. |
 |
| Playing in the rain has a whole new meaning. |
 |
| And the coolest part must be the rain gutter. |
 |
| Or maybe even better when Dad drives up on his scooter and lets Lincoln wear his helmet. |
 |
| This is a new toy. Stirring the empty pot. Lincoln took this pot everywhere with him that day. |
 |
| It's always fun to have Macy over. These two get a long so well...especially when they both have a bottle in hand. |
 |
| Me and Holly took our kids to Farmington Pond. Peyton took our picture. Not bad for a 3 year old! |
 |
| 4 months ago Lincoln hated this toy. It made him cry. Now he drives the car like a champ! |
 |
| We decorated halloween cookies. Lincoln likes to have friends come over and visit. |
 |
| Abby rocked this ghost! |
 |
| And Spencer had no reserves about the green sprinkles on his pumpkin. He's so proud...and rightfully so. |
 |
| Who would have guessed that the 3 year olds would have more fun in the bouncer than that 10 month old baby. |
 |
| Lincoln really likes getting into things. Quite literally. |
 |
| When the stow storm came, Lincoln went from window to window trying to figure out what was going on outside. |
 |
| I was so excited to take him outside to learn about snow... |
 |
| But like any 1 year old, he refused to wear gloves... |
 |
| He didn't mind standing in it, but wasn't about to touch it for long. |
 |
| Standing ON the snow was the best part! |
 |
| Lincoln loves his bath. Now that the air is cooler, he loves to be bundled up in his towel. Just until we get into his room to put clothes on. Then he wants out! |
 |
| Oh, he climbs all right! |
 |
| And is always proud of his accomplishments, |
 |
| But then looks for a way to get even higher. |
 |
| Shoes are also one of Lincoln's favorite things. He brings me my shoes if I don't have any on. It doesn't matter if he already has shoes on. If he sees some, he wants more on. |
 |
| He actually did a pretty good job walking in my shoes today. |
I know a whole bunch of proud mom pictures. But I do love this kid. He makes me laugh everyday. Some Lincolnisms include: Yelling MOMMM!!! at the top of his lungs. Even if I'm right in front of him. Playing outside. Reading the same book over and over and over again. Walking up and down the halls in our house or at church listening to his own loud voice. Waking up in the night just because he knows he'll get to cuddle with his Mama. Taking his afternoon naps in the equipment closet while I coach volleyball, eating parfait, Getting undressed, And so many more things that make me smile daily, but I can't name them because I"m being reminded it is time to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment