Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 2013=Inside Fun

I finally broke out my camera again and took some shots of Lincoln during this indoor time of year. We're so excited to be able to get back outside...But for now we'll enjoy all we can in the bathroom...and around the house. 
Lincoln really likes to play in my shower, and he likes milk. He's one happy boy here.
He also loves to brush his teeth. Well, at least suck all of the toothpaste off of his brush. I guess it's okay because he's still working on only his 3rd tooth.
You don't realize that a one year old really does take everything you do in. I was surprised he actually got the lid off, but it made me laugh when he was working so hard to get the deodorant down his shirt. After all, that's where he sees it go. 
Does anyone want to come and visit?...I dare you. This is our front doorstep:-) We've tried salt, I promise. 
This christmas present took a little warming up to. But now Lincoln will push around any random toy in his shopping cart to any random place in the house. 
This made my day! I left Lincoln in his room for a while. I could hear him grunting which usually means he is climbing onto something. When I found him, he had climbed onto the rocking chair and found himself a good book!
He loves reading books. Sometimes with mom, and sometimes without. 
Mom and dad's closet is one of Lincoln's favorite places. He likes to play in the shoes, pick out random shoes for me or Dean to put on, and of course try some on himself. Sometimes he'll wander into our room and bring us a random shoe. Sometimes he'll find a random shoe around the house and take it back to the appropriate closet.

He found one of mom's heels, now he's trying to find the match. 
 Ogden Treehouse Museum! Perfect for this weather. Marissa finally talked me and Lincoln in to getting a pass to the Treehouse Museum. Lincoln and Macy loved to explore! They played until exhaustion.
Riding Cowboy!
This is the next rodeo event. Tandem bull riding. 
Lincoln loved the fire truck. Macy was jealous Lincoln got to drive. 
One of Lincoln's favorite parts was the fish. He made his fish face the whole time. 
Lincoln was a little like his dad. he made himself to home in the kitchen with all of the girls. He didn't mind one bit. 
Macy and Lincoln took a break from the provided fun and played ring around the rosies. 

Now these are some big chess pieces. Can you imagine carrying a life-size pawn. 
Our last stop was the building blocks. Of course Lincoln had to climb into the bin instead of building with the blocks. 
A new favorite activity is drinking water from these little cups. After a few swigs he'll put cheerios or crackers into the water and eat them...whatever makes him happy I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment