It's hard to remember what life was like before March 21, 2013. I do remember being so nervous to bring a new baby home and hoped Lincoln would warm up to him quickly. Again, I don't remember if it took anytime at all-I just know that Lincoln now loves his 4 month old brother. He loves to tell me if he is awake or SHHHH, he loves to play with him, he loves to hold him (for no more than 30 second time incriminates), he loves to take baths with him, and he LOVES to cuddle up next to Oliver and get right in his space. He loves him so much he things they should always share the same space. It's not that he tries to take Oliver's space, he really just wants to be in the EXACT same spot as Oliver. There isn't a morning that goes by that he doesn't say "HI" to Oliver as he passes by his crib. These two boys are my life and they are also each other's life.
4 MONTHS
| Luckily Lincoln has only climbed into Oliver's crib when he is awake. This is one of Lincoln's favorite cuddle spots. |
| Oliver loves the bumbo! |
Here's Mr Camera Shy. After talking my ear off for over a half hour, I brought the camera out and he got a little nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment