A last minute decision to go to the parade in Ogden turned out to be a perfect 24th outing. It just happened that my parents were also on their way to the parade, so we joined together. It was so much more fun to have them there!
After the parade, Lincoln crashed, so I decided it was time to give Oliver his first try at cereal. Here's a flashback to Lincoln's first experience with solid food.
| Let's just say he hated it. |
That is the reaction I was prepared for.
| I knew he was hungry, because he was eating his hand...oh wait, he's always eating his hand. |
| Then he let it sit in his mouth for a brief moment. |
| Then he let it fall our of his mouth. |
| Then he pushed it back in. |
| I don't know if he actually swallowed any food, but he didn't hate it either. |
| Sometimes Lincoln asks to have Oliver sit on his lap, then he wants him to sit next to him and have me take a picture. Then he usually leans forward and Oliver tips over. |
| Here's my number 2 |
| Oliver tried out a new way to sit in the Bumbo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment