No, I'm not mad. I'm not even frustrated. I just wanted to share Lincoln's newest phrase. He is speaking so well lately, and repeating what we say too well. I think he finally figured out what "dang it" means. He practiced it over and over, and now whenever he is even just a little frustrated, I'll hear "dang it".
We had a Halloween Cookie party last week. Lincoln had so many friends from so many different places in his life, plus all the cookies and candy he could eat. The party was mostly an excuse for me to catch up with friends. It was fun to have so many different friends come by with their kids!
 |
| The Buchanan's and Lincoln |
 |
| The Hensley's Wyatt, Erica & Sauyer. |
It has been such a nice day, that the party spilled over to the yard. It was wonderful to have kids having so much fun inside and out!
 |
| Erinn & Shawn Tweetie & Holly & Peyton Blackhurst |
Lincoln absolutely loves our "new" trampoline. Thanks to Lincoln's Uncle John who gave it to us. I am so glad the weather has been wonderful, because Lincoln can jump on the trampoline, I can get some yard work done, and Lincoln gets worn out, all while we enjoy the amazing fall weather.
 |
| These are three of Lincoln's favorite things right now. The trampoline, our neighbor Bev, and "Grandpa's Kitty Cat". That cat follows him everywhere, all day! |
 |
| Lincoln likes his meat, as long as there is a lot of ketchup to go with it. |
Just like last fall, Lincoln didn't need any instruction on how to play in the leaves.
 |
| I can't believe it's leaf pile time again. |
 |
| He called this his leaf pillow. |
7 MONTHS!!!
Halloween will be so fun this year! Lincoln loves his monkey costume. I had to hide it until we need it because he likes it so much. But I can't blame him. He's one cute monkey!
 |
| No, this is not a pile of costumes. Oliver is actually in the bear costume on the floor and Lincoln is in the monkey costume tackling his brother. It is a good thing Oliver is so easy going! |
 |
| See, no hard feelings. |
 |
| I absolutely love calling these two boys mine. |
 |
| Lincoln is a great brother!!! Oliver already looks up to him. |
Dang it. I want to live by you. Next door preferably. Your boys are so cute. I miss you and your real refreshing genuine influence in my life. Love you.
ReplyDelete