Saturday, July 16, 2016

Lincoln is FIVE!!!

For month's Lincoln had been fantisizing about his birthday. He got a telescope for Christmas and has been dying to use it in the mountains. He informed us we would be camping for his birthday this year. So his wish is our command. Dean took us to some slot canyons in Southern Utah. I'd say this kid got just what he wanted.
 They're trying push that rock over. Love my boys!
 When I was explaining a slot canyon to Lincoln, I told him there is a canyon where he can touch both sides of the canyon with both hands.
 This is my boys paradise!

 And my paradise too!


 This kid loves to point as much as he likes stairs


 Tents are the best!

 Lincoln got to use his telescope! He saw some stars and he even saw a shooting star which he likes to brag about.
 This kid loves to be dirty!
 And this kid loves S'mores
 We stopped at Goblin Valley on the way home. And they boys loved that too!!!






 It was an amazing trip! Good idea Lincoln!

 This kid is officially 5! His birthday was on Sunday so we had a birthday party at my parents house with cousins. He got a cake with sprinkles just like he asked for.

 And a bike!
I love my 5 year old! He knows everything, loves to tell you so, loves learning, wants to know how things work, knows how to be kind, is great in school, has a very sharp mind, he's good at memorizing, loves to ride his bike, jump on the trampoline and mostly be a big brother. Most days have at least some part that goes like this. "Oliver let's play kitty and owner, I'm Kitty." Oliver then says "I'm owner". Then they determine which "Kitty and Owner they are playing. 1 through 7. Then Lincoln bosses Oliver around and they both love it! I'm basically a very lucky mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment