Bring on Summer!!! I felt my last chance to have my kids just to me this summer. I was keenly aware that Lincoln would be off to school and we wouldn't have all day everyday to play exactly how we wanted. We did our best to find places to go and things to do.
Thanks to my parents, we got to enjoy Lagoon this summer! Kids loved it, almost every time we went!
We're so proud! Lincoln's first graduation. I'm pretty sure graduating consists of paying for 9 months of tuition.
The Train Shoppe is one of our new favorite destinations. Tokens to control model trains, and a mini carousel.
The planetarium is always a big hit for my boys...but they were remodeling this summer, so we decided to wait until October.
MOAB with the Polls.
Having my grandma with us made the trip extra special.
Tree climbing at it's best.
Lincoln's big accomplishment and highlight of the trip was his hike to Delicate Arch. I was pretty impressed if I do say so myself.
These guys made it to the arch too😊
What is Moab without some Firey Furnace.
Oliver is a pretty good traveler. Especially with a cup full of goodies.
I found the perfect place for Thomas to enjoy his stairs. I took the boys to the capital to eat donuts. Thomas didn't care one bit about his donut with sprinkles.
He was in heaven playing on the stairs.
Lucky for Thomas, there are stairs inside too.
We had a get together with volleyball friends from Snow. The group is expanding rapidly with all these kiddos.
A favorite activity this summer was water in the backyard. The neighbor kids loved jumping on the trampoline with a sprinkler under.
More lagoon. I could sneak Thomas on early in the year.
These boys love their milk. Especially from the right cup.


















No comments:
Post a Comment