Sunday, March 24, 2019

March 2019

March started off with a Free UTA day that we took full advantage of! We took front runner to downtown,
 Walked to the Planetarium, stopping for some poses and a picnic,
 spent a couple of hours enjoying space and planets,
 Then took trax to City Creek and played on dinosaurs with every other kid who had the day off of school, then got on our first ever bus that took us back to the front runner that took us back to the car, that took us to an exhausting day!
 We have followed Gary Poll tradition and started taking the family to Chuck-a-Rama on the Saturday before Fast Sunday. Ezra feels right at home!
 I was on a quest to find Thomas the perfect pre-school for next year. I thought I found it, but I didn't get him registered soon enough.
 And Arts Night happened, just as it does every year. KIDS LOVE IT! Boys sing, we all use tickets buying treats and useless toys, and small art projects.
 It's no wonder they love this night! And this year, we even won a basket with our tickets! 
 We took another trip downtown to play with Ashley Long and her kids. We met at the church history museum, and found out the kids play area had closed down. We managed to have fun just the same.
 These boys got ready all by themselves on this Sunday morning. My favorite was Thomas' plaid shirt, with stripe sweater and a polka dot tie attached to his sweater.
 Kyle's family was in town, so we took it upon ourselves to play some more. We all met at the Rush in Syracuse and found all kinds of fun.
 This was a lot more fun to watch. I took Thomas on it, and we were both sick and dizzy.
 Lincoln was a natural climber!
 And then we filled our bellies at the Pizza Pie Cafe. Poll time= fun time!
 One Friday we didn't have anything else going on while Lincoln and Oliver were at school. So Thomas and I played a quick game of bowling. He would cheer when he got a field goal!
 I've talked Trish into skiing with us a couple of times this season. It works out great. I can stick with Thomas and the older two can still fly down the hill.
 This kid just needs a break sometimes. BUT, MARCH WAS THE MONTH THAT HE FIGURED IT OUT!!! He can get down those green runs without any assistance. He can get up on his own and get going again! (This must have been a blue run we found) 
 We even got Dean up to go night skiing at Brighton. Hopefully we'll get a couple more good days in before the season ends.
 And Ezra gets to be the little brother. I suspect this won't be the last picture I take of his brothers enjoying that this kid is a baby and can't talk and tell on them. Unfortunately he didn't need words to clearly see what Oliver and Thomas were up to.
 I know, I know, every kid likes to put on their mom and dad's shoes. This kid is no exception.
 Spring is here!!!!
 And Spring means a very happy Oliver! He turned six on me! Oh how the years fly by.
 He was thrilled to stand on his chair at school while the kids sang to him. He tried to act cool like it was no big deal, but he later confessed to me it was a highlight!
 Right after school, we went to another bounce house. It was a hit. Once again, my mom met us out there for lots of smiles!
 Then back to our house for pizza, cake, presents and silly string.




He had an exhausting, happy day...which is what I think a kid birthday should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment