This year, April Fools is going down in my history book AKA blog as the best one ever in the Graham Family! The boys were so excited to do "pranks" on everyone, but I got them all, a couple of times, and they were good sports!
For breakfast, I froze their favorite cereal. They all got upstairs at different times, so it worked on each of them.
I make a giant calendar every quarter that they for some reason LOVE. Well, it was time for a new one to go up on April 1st, but I wrote a note telling them it wouldn't happen again...Oliver caught on.
For the Family Home Evening Treat I made "Grilled Cheese Sandwiches" with cake and orange frosting. Lincoln was a perfect victim. He doesn't like grilled cheese sandwiches, and tried really hard to make a gag reflex when I made him try a bite, then he tasted the sugar...it made me smile, and everyone else too:-)
A couple of things we're working on with a 3 year old. It works like a charm for all of my 3 year olds, for a couple of days.
Spring is so much fun! Especially after a long winter. Ezra thinks he's so big and can play with the big kids now...I guess he can.
We had a mission reunion that I was talked into going to. I haven't been to a reunion since I first got home, and I didn't remember very many missionaries there, but it was good to see my president and his wife, although it was clear that they did not remember me. I don't blame them. They have been mission presidents 3x. That is over 1,000 missionaries. They are still great people and are literally half the size they were last time I saw them.
Swimming lessons for Lincoln and Oliver have proven successful. Thomas absolutely hated them.
Ezra often falls asleep on the way home from afternoon adventures. This time he was so tired, that when I unbuckled him, he rolled over and continued to sleep.
Now this kid is ready to ski! I took him one on one, and it was great to see how far he has come! Those first couple of weeks were seriously painful.
Then I found a way to take just Lincoln and Oliver. It's so fun to have big kids doing big kid things!
This kid got to ride to the church in the truck. He was so happy!
Grandma did another awesome Easter party. Easter baskets and art projects included.
This is the last Easter Egg Hunt at the church I'll have to be in charge of for a while...that was a fun phase.
This year the boys made an Easter Egg hunt for Dean and I. They worked all morning on it, and had Dean and I take turns on the Easter Egg treasure hunt. I love these kids!
























No comments:
Post a Comment