When I realized my boys didn't have any memories of dying Easter Eggs, I realized I had to get some dye and teach them a few things.
I got in big trouble for taking this picture because they said it was a "clinic". But I had to document my day of receiving my COVID shot! The day finally came! Yes, I got sick. But it was so worth it! Ezra was my little buddy and my witness.
It was so fun to have a little time for just me and Ezra! Running up to Brighton for an hour is all we could both handle, but he did great!
The last day of the season, my mom came along. And for the first time, all four boys skied on the same day.
If there could be one word to sum up April and May. It would be BASEBALL. We watched/played/cheered for so many baseball games. Both Oliver and Lincoln had two games a week plus one or two practices. Thomas had t-ball two nights a week. Oh, and the games were 90 minutes long! It was so much baseball. But as the weather warmed up, it became a little more enjoyable, and the kids improved quite a bit. At least they learned so many of the rules and started to understand the game.
This is Oliver hitting. He was quite the hitter at the beginning of the season.
Me and Gail and Katie did a mom hike. It was nice to go a different pace, at a different hike.
Lincoln decided he wanted to pitch this season. I think he took one game of playing in the field and realizing how boring it is when there isn't a pitcher who can pitch. SO, he took one for the team. The first game was pretty rough. But he stuck with it, and, pending on the umpire, did pretty well.
My mom and I went for a training ride and ended at the cemetery where her parents are buried. We just had to say hello
Lincoln learned to love running the bases. He even got a couple of hits by the end of the season.
I went up to South Weber to buy a bike. We were so close to so many friends and family, I stopped by to see my Aunt Debbie and Jess and her kids came over too. I always realize how much I miss my Poll family when I get to see them.
Ezra is so into lines, and organizing things. He was also really good at self entertaining once the boys went back to school.
More baseball. Lincoln's pitching again.
The sandbox is finally open! They resisted the idea of getting all dirty in the cold sand, but once they got into it, the loved it!
We took a day at the capitol! Outside, spring, blossoms, happy!
Phillip, Astrid and Ezra posing by some hero guy?
Even when we didn't have to be playing baseball, we still played baseball.
Oh my Ezra. I'm so lucky to have him. If we're ever in my room, he goes to the lotion and tells me to put my feet up. Usually I oblige.
We went to support Carson in a track meet. It was fun for my kids to see what a track meet is all about. Maybe one day, it'll be them.
Ezra and I spent a day at Wheeler Farm. I realized he didn't know what a farm was until I took him.
Piglets!
























No comments:
Post a Comment