Monday, July 19, 2021

March 31-April 3 Goblin Valley

When you ask my kids where their favorite vacation spot is...it is always "Goblin Valley" They love this place, and honestly, I do too. This time we went with Jodi and a couple of her friends and all our families. Fun was had, every single day!
There were some fun bike jumps right in our campsite. I use the work campsite loosely as we were on BLM land.
Here's Thomas.
And Carson! I love his facial expression!
And Ezra
And Oliver!
We spent some of our time feeling nervous about the heights our kids were climbing. But they had so much fun!


Lincoln and Ezra
Khari and Oliver

Thomas!
The boys have been talking for months about what April Fools Joke they were going to play. Well, there was a lot of talk, but no act. That night I put sour cream on Lincoln's banana boat. He bit in, looked at me and realized what had happened. He took it like a champ!
All the kids at Goblin Valley. Ready, set, go play!
Baseball was a huge part of this trip. Lincoln and Theo were great for each other!
We road our bikes to the trailhead of the classic Little Wildhorse Canyon.
Oliver and Ezra. How can a little kid not love this place?
Campsite fun. Thomas' favorite part of camping has always been getting as dirty as possible!
One morning, we took just our family into Goblin Valley. With the exception of the 45 minutes we lost Thomas while playing "Where's Waldo" we had a great time!

We started a slot canyon called Ding and Dang. It was awesome, but we got worried about our water supply and technical level for the little kids with us. One day, I'd like to go back.

Thomas!
Lincoln!
Jodi, Capri, Khari, Lincoln
There was even an Easter Egg hunt provided. These people are nice!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment