As part of my schooling, I am involved in a practicum and work with youth in a day treatment center. Every Monday, when the weather is decent, we get to hike. I can't take pictures of the kids, but we found this spider, so I snagged a picture of it.
Jodi brought her family over for some food and fun. Decorating cookies is always a win!
Another classic "mom, take a picture of me" moments. We took an entire day walking the streets of downtown sugarhouse waiting for the van to be fixed. Ezra was a good waiting partner.
Thomas clearly spent a lot of time on this gem. But what in the world do you do with it once it's finished. Well, we took a picture.
Gram Graham got us two tickets to the Symphony. Lincoln was totally pumped to be the one using the ticket, and Dean was fine to give it to him. It was a fun night out on the town with a fun 10 year old.
On the way back to the car, Lincoln just couldn't resist a little playground time...for old times sake.
And what are the chances, that John and Katie got tickets right next to us. It was fun to share the night with them!
Another Thursday adventure with Ezra! Because Thursday is my day off, we got to have some one on one time once a week. I loved it, but too often it was spent going on errands. We managed to get a little park time in too. He's still good at playgrounds!
He worked on this trick for so long! Once he figured out how to do it, he did dozens of laps going down on his armpits.
One of our hikes was in Centerville at the swing hike. It was interesting that most of the kids in the program were wouldn't get on the swing. This is my co-worker Dave and his dog Yeigh-Dough. They both loved it.
Errands + Ezra ="Mom, take a picture of me"
Go Utes'! Another cold, night game. This was a fun one! It was crowded, and high energy, and a win against Oregon!
Well most of my time these days are in school or doing school work. I don't have many pictures of school. I had about half a dozen classes changed to zoom because of Covid and other reasons. This time my professor showed up having just fixed a bloody nose. Hard to take him serious, though I did enjoy his class.
For Thanksgiving, I decided to take my family on the swing hike. I was skeptical because it was so cold, but we had no regrets! It was totally beautiful with an icy yet flowing river the whole way.
And my boys were brave and happy to do the swing....Well Ezra took a lot of convincing, then the swing flipped and he wasn't so excited anymore.
I really do love my boys on adventures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment