We got invited to Khari and Vanessa's Elementary School play The Wizard of Oz. These boys were pretty entranced by the whole thing. It was the "edge of your seat" type of play.
We did it, we got all four boys and one mom skiing at the same place at the same time. Ezra was a rock star, and so was Lincoln and the others as they did plenty of waiting.This is when I know my kids are getting better than me.😒😒
Every month, the boys have a random Friday off. So I took the day off at my internship and we went downtown. We hadn't been to the planetarium for a while, so we enjoyed some art on our way there!
This place, just doesn't get old! Ironically, the day I took off of my internship, the program showed up at the planetarium for their "fun friday" so I got to juggle keeping my distance from them while being a mom at the same time.
My angel babies.
Our traditional trip to Chuck-a-rama included the traditional more ice cream than anyone should ever eat in a month.
Oliver was willing to help Ezra at the dessert bar, and don't worry, he didn't waste any of his dessert.
I had Astrid and Phillip come over for a playdate. I'm always happy to get out the train and little kid toys that we have in abundance!
My mom offered to watch the boys for me one day. For better of for worse, I also had the week off because of Spring Break. So we went to Jump Around Utah and had a great time!
Once again, I love it when toys get played with! It doesn't happen enough!
We had a special invitation by the Davis' to go with them to their box seats at the REal Salt Lake soccer game. It was the boys first time, and they were spoiled rotten!Lincoln Graham and Lincoln Davis. Lincoln Davis joined the boys soccer team this year. They had a fun little team!
Thomas chose the rainbow cake. Boy oh boy that was a lot of dessert!
Oliver's birthday fell on a Monday and right in the middle of my semester. I asked Dean to help me with his cake, and as always he came through big time! Oliver was quite excited. But then, he's pretty easy to please.
I love how animated Oliver is! He's got such a creative mind. Now what do you think he's wishing for?
On Sunday we celebrated with a Turkey Dinner. Shane and Jodi and family came over to help us celebrate. I tried to quickly smoke the turkey which was a bust, but luckily they are still family and I think they still love us.
Oliver's birthday party was pretty fun too. I told him we'd have bubble balls which our neighbors so graciously let us borrow...but they all had holes, so it was a big chore keeping them all filled. But once again, my mom came to the rescue and stayed by the pump all afternoon keepting them filled. Then for the main event. I think Oliver liked his 6 foot soccer ball.And the fun just kept coming. The ball keeps them entertained until the wind got a hold and took it away into our bushes for a puncture.
These two boys are best buddies. They are both so good to each other. Almost all the time.





















No comments:
Post a Comment