2022 Brings us to...The Sugar Bowl. Dean wasn't about to miss this game and unfortunately, we couldn't get it on the tv, but we found a way to watch it on my computer. Hopefully next time Utah goes, they'll show up a little better. Dean had a great trip, and brought home COVID with him.
The boys all went back to school, and I was able to go skiing a couple of times before my semester started. Then I tried to go up with Ezra on Thursday afternoons and with the other three boys on Friday afternoons. Hopefully, Ezra will be able to go with all of us by next season.Once Dean got home from California, we found out he had COVID. Ezra had a runny nose, but we all got tested because it was being spread like wildfire. We got to the health department first thing on a Thursday morning and the line was all the way around the building. Luckily, it wasn't too cold and the boys found a way to entertain themselves. Ezra was the only other person who tested positive besides Dean. I attribute that to the vaccines the rest of us received 5 weeks earlier. My school was bumped to online learning, so I was able to be home with Ezra and Dean worked from home for a few weeks. It was a small hiccup for us, but that was the end of it (so far).
Dean's work got us tickets to a suite at the monster truck rally. I have been wanting to take the boys there for years! I had even looked into tickets for Christmas, but then, they were just given to us. Unfortunately, Dean and Ezra couldn't come, so we invited the Birds to join us. It was memorable and loud. I'm not sure Ezra would have loved it.
This is my go at multi tasking student and mom. I took Ezra to the library, and he could self entertain for a few minutes at a time.
Me and Ezra and Thomas all went on a hike up Bell's Canyon. I can't remember where their brothers were, but it was super fun hiking with just these two! They were awesome, and didn't have older brothers to tell them they weren't having any fun.We raced the sun on the way down and had an amazing time playing the alphabet game both up and down the hike. I love my little boys!
It's interesting how few pictures were taken in January. Back to school, back to school, the boys did so well at managing their lives, including getting to and from school on their own and having short tuck-in at night time...okay, so they weren't great at going to bed on time so I could study, but we all made it through.









No comments:
Post a Comment