It was another fun October football month. We loved hitting the MUSS tailgates and often got some swag including this sweet hat. Go Utes!
Lincoln, Oliver, and Thomas all played on a soccer team together. I coached their team and Dean coached Ezra's team. They played well together!
Ezra's teacher sent this picture to me. I guess they go on field trips sometimes. We've been pretty happy with his school. He goes to the Kindergarten class and knows everyone in the school.
We went for a walk for the cure at Sugarhouse park that our friends the Antezano's invited us to. Their 8 year old Josh has leukemia and we were happy to join in this cause. The walk was complete with Storm Troopers!The boys had a streak where they would play chess daily. They were elated to find a life size chess board at the library.
Our friend Jorkeam invited us to celebrate his birthday with him. The boys gave him a soccer ball and they had a great time!
For Fall Break, I got to go on a pretty technical ride up Little Cottonwood Canyon. I went with some people who are far better than I am, but it was pretty fun to see them ride, and see what I could...and couldn't do.And any ride in the canyons in October is going to be beautiful! And it was!
The next day of Fall break, I went on a canyon ride with my mom. We went on our road bikes up City Creek, and it was simply beautiful. Every turn was a new breath of color!
And the next day of Fall Break was our 12th annual Cookie Party! The kids were stoked to decorate their cookies after school. Thomas was so proud of his creation!
Oliver didn't even take time to take his helmet off before he got to work.
Carter and Thomas are thrilled!
Oliver's creation.
After city creek, we saw this building by the Capitol being demolished, so naturally, I had to show my boys. We headed to Park City for the weekend but took a small detour to the capitol to watch the big machines hard at work.Then off to park city where Dean found a good deal at a resort. The boys loved the steam room and sauna.
We went to a couple of fun parks. I'm having a hard time with watching my baby grow up so fast!
We took a family-friendly bike ride to round mountain and I was hoping to land our Christmas card picture on this ride, but it's hard to get all six people wanting to smile at the same time.
Once Ezra and I were on our own, he did some amazing riding.
And we can't go to Park City without spending several hours at the bike park. ALL the boys are getting so good on these jumps. This is Thomas.
This is Ezra on the first day cruzing over the mini bumps.
We went back the next day and Fuzz became part of his riding. He started flying over the bigger jumps.
More of Thomas
Oliver did great. By the end of the day, he was clearing the jumps.
Some more of Oliver.
And Lincoln just makes it all look easy.
Go Thomas Go!
Oliver
Ezra and Fuzz, rocking this!
Ezra and Fuzz!!!
Thomas is flying!
Ezra got so brave!
Here is the final place we found for a Christmas card picture.
And then I liked this bridge better, but Ezra wasn't having a picture anymore.
More Utah games! I love hanging out with my boys. Oliver is a good pal at any Utah game!
Lincoln loved being in the MUSS, he would try really hard to fit in as if he was a student.
This was by far the most fun game of the season! Utah beat USC by one point in the final minute. It was storm the field worthy. So much fun!
This was a cool day. My niece Abby opened her mission call and we joined on zoom. She is going to the Baton Rouge Louisiana mission on February 6th. Can't believe how time flies! We went to her farewell today, and she is going to be one amazing missionary!
Me and Jodi got a few Saturday morning hikes in. We were having a discussion about how beautiful the leaves were.
Aunt Jod had a Halloween party and we carved and decorated pumpkins
Ezra was proud of his masterpiece.
We got to got to Bar E Ranch thanks to Holly's work. This tractor ride was the first of many fun events of the night.
Me and Thomas had a great time riding behind Ezra and Oliver.
Ezra and the boys had a great time rolling this giant pipe back and forth.
Oliver and Thomas are natural archers.
And Ezra rode the bull! I think Rodeo may be in his future.
The corn box was a huge hit! We buried all the kids and I am still finding corn in my clothes from that fun!
Ezra's turn!
My friend Maegan from school threw a caramel apple party for some friends in the program. She invited me and my boys to join the fun and they sure enjoyed themselves!
I helped Ezra get into this tree, then I turned around and got talking. When I looked back he was so high!!!
Then Maegan took us to hunt for foxes. If you look carefully, you'll see a fox in the background.
Me and Oliver went to the Natural History museum for a one on one event. He was stoked about the largest horned dinosaur collection in the world!
I talked Ezra into using his one-on-one activity at Red Butte Garden. He endured our time there well, but we didn't last too long.
Ezra ran up ahead an posed with some random people.
And Halloween came and went. Thanks to the Hilterbrands for outfitting most of us this year. Thomas was a very handsome Lerochaun, Lincoln started as a pumpkin for all the parties, but then when Ezra didn't want the purple crayon costume, Lincoln jumped on that. Ezra was a monkey for the 4th year in a row and Oliver was a hot air balloon.
And our neighbor Carter jumped in the back of this picture.
And don't worry, they all got plenty of loot. I bought a lot of it back from them this year.





































































No comments:
Post a Comment