The Utes went to the Rose Bowl for the 2nd year in a row. Dean went to the Rose Bowl for the 2nd year in a row. We had a Rose Bowl watching party with the Blackhursts this year. The chick-fil-a dinner was far superior to the game we watched.
And someone gave us a sugar cookie decorating kit that we got rid of. Oliver is living his best life here!
We didn't go back to school until the 8th of January, so we decided to play the week the rest of the world was back in school. We went on a staycation in west valley and enjoyed the pool. I couldn't believe how hard these boys played and for how long. They swam from 6:30 until 10, and I thought the water was pretty cold. We've enjoyed more Utah sports this winter. We've been to quite a few men's basketball games, a couple women's games and gymnastics meets. It's fun to have a team to cheer for. Especially when they're good. Oliver loves his santa hat. He'll wear it when he's playing bastketball, or watching basketball, or whenever he finds it.
Ezra and I enjoyed this halftime show at a men's game.
Lincoln has been so, so excited to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. Kyle's family, and John's family, and Lincoln's grandmas all made it to our house for Lincoln's big day.
We had a couple of days left to use our Salt Lake Connect Pass that we got to do one on one's with for Christmas last year. Oliver and I found a chili, but clear day to go to the aviary. This kid knows his birds. I love one on one time with my boys.
Thomas took Dean to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts. He found all kinds of things, and took pics with my camera.
The Hilterbrands took us up to their cabin on MLK holiday. There was so much fresh snow, sledding, shoveling, DeAnn's food and a ton of smiles. I love this guy!
We go on this trip every year. It's so fun to have big kids. Ezra was a good sport, for all of the snow he got on his face, and for being the baby!
I think this was mostly a smile!
Thomas was also all smiles
And learned to fly! We had so much fun!
Lincoln ate it as well, but everyone just kept having fun. Have I mentioned it's so fun to have big kids?
We've had some amazing ski days this year. The snow has been perfect and I feel spoiled. This is Elsie, Maegan and Lincoln at the top of Western.
When Troy came into town a couple of weeks ago for Abby's farewell, we went to the rec center and once again, played hard! Family time is the best!
Ezra has no problem eating more ketchup than food. This picture is not an exception.
One of my favorite ski days this year. It was just me and three boys. Lincoln, Oliver and Thomas. We skied Milly the entire day...(two hours we were there). We took turns partnering up and I got some more one on one with each of these kids. I had to take a picture of this sign. I've got a picture of the same sign from this summer. It's fun to see how much snow we're standing on.
Same spot 7 months earlier
The boys like sitting at the top where they can have all the space they want. The gymnasts are pretty amazing this year! Actually, they're always incredible.
The boys like sitting at the top where they can have all the space they want. The gymnasts are pretty amazing this year! Actually, they're always incredible.
Both Thomas and Oliver advanced in the Fun Shot for Jr. Jazz this year. They did great in their next round, and it was fun to watch them be successful!
Sometimes being a mom is exhausting. And always, the rewards are far greater. I love my boys with ALL MY HEART!
Can't believe it's 2023!

























No comments:
Post a Comment