Sunday, February 26, 2023

February 2023

The beginning of February was a project time for all the boys, but especially Oliver. He had a giant project to work on for ELP, and an invention project for class. The next day was Valentine's Day so we had another full night of making boxes and valentines. Oliver's invention was a gummy shark dispenser. He was the mind behind it, and Dean made it happy. Everyone needs a gummy shark dispenser.

We went for a fox hunt with my friend from school. Maegan usually goes skiing with us, but I was having a hard time getting anyone on bored, so we went on a walk to find foxes instead.
This Lincoln loves socializing at the Utah games. We don't know anyone, but he makes friends with college students in the MUSS and in the marching band. He's incredible.
My niece Molly made Valentine's cookies for a fundraiser and we enjoyed them on Valentine's Day eve.
I finally talked Ezra into skiing with us. He's a little tornado!  I happen to love these boys and love being in the mountains with them.
On President's Day, we invited a bunch of kids to a church and played some pickup soccer. We had french toast and waffles too.
Then we broke out this soccer ball and it was fun, but makes me nervous when it gets dangerous and kids are jumping on it while it deflates. No injuries reported.
Later that day we went to Ogden and went Roller Skating with the Jensen's and Blackhursts. Lincoln brought his friend Claire Hilterbrand, and if you look around, Lincoln is surrounded by amazing girls. These are good friends for us to have. Honestly, amazing group of girls!
Me and Andrea and Holly. I didn't realize how badly I needed the day off to be a bit social until I got it. I love Monday holidays!
After skating, we went to MOD pizza. It took over an hour to get our meals, but with fun friends, it just didn't matter.
A big, fun group of skaters!
We had President's Day, then one day of school, then 12 inches of snow, and a snowday where nobody had school. The boys spent the morning drawing ninja weapons.
Another ski day. These boys are pretty patient when we go with others. They have no problem hanging out in the snow and eating it while we wait.
It was a gorgeous day on the slopes. Natalie Bird and her son Leo came with us this time. I have so much fun with these boys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment