This summer has been loads of fun with Lincoln. He's been a trooper for all of the things I put him through. I sometimes wonder how he puts up with me. Every time I strap him into his car seat he doesn't know if it will be a 3 minute trip, 30 minute trip or 3 hour trip. He usually just let's it happen and makes the ride even more fun.
Of course I didn't bring my camera on some of our adventures-so in words, last weekend we went to Lagoon on Friday, Lincoln did great on the rides. He loved it when they were moving, but the workers sometimes took too long getting things started so he would try to get out of his seat belt. But just made things more fun!
Saturday we went to the Salt Lake Art's Festival with Lincoln's grandma. He didn't give us much choice but to do a quick walk-through. He did like to get out and play on the grass and climb on stuff while we were there. He made it home exhausted.
Sunday we spent the day with Lincoln's grandma for her birthday. Grandma Graham is so good to Lincoln. He lights up whenever she's around, and she is such a good sport by holding him whenever he wants. Lincoln loves his grandma!
Today we had some more time with the Graham's and Grandma Graham-but finally I remembered my camera so I'll let the pics do the talking here.
 |
| Lincoln found Grandma's strawberries. he thought they were delicious, and didn't even mind the dirt attached. |
 |
| So this is proof we made it to Lagoon. Lincoln liked to people watch. |
 |
| The Poll's at the top of Delicate arch- I know I've already posted about Moab, but I stole this pic from a cousin's blog. |
 |
| And this is mama's happy baby!!!! He loves to kick the ball. |
 |
| We put the net back up on Grandma and Grandpa's trampoline. (It died in the windstorm last December) Lincoln uses it to stabilize him on the bouncy tramp! |
 |
| And here is where Grandma Graham wins the trooper of the day prize. This kid loves rocks and climbing and water. All fun things, but he's a handful when all are in one place. Thanks for watching Lincoln the whole time so the older kids could climb! |
 |
| Lincoln was so anxious to just get down and play. |
I was so proud of the Grahams! They met me up the canyon and had some fun on the rock. They are all great climbers! I was impressed they were all willing to give it a try.
 |
| Molly was thrilled to go first. This girl had no fear, and followed instructions very well. |
 |
| Lucy did so great at going up. She made it to the ledge! We'll practice coming down later:-) |
Brynley went up so quick we didn't even have time to snap a shot for proof. It's a good thing climbing pictures aren't usually great shots anyway.
 |
| Madi also made it all the way to the top. No breaks for her! |
 |
| Porter made it to the ledge too! It looks like he wants to Tarzan down now:) |
 |
| Katie also made it to the top with ease, she had some great moves. She is a natural climber! |
 |
| Lincoln was great up in the mountains, but also happy to be home to a familiar cupboard full of pots and pans to play in. |
No comments:
Post a Comment