Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yes, this is an announcement!


THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS. MY KID WALKS!



Lincoln and Macy were having so much fun spinning. I think the fun was starting to wear off.
Sometimes I get teased for trying to teach Lincoln sign language, but it's starting to pay off. I have a smart kid!
Here's some of Lincoln's first couple of steps

For my birthday, Dean made me breakfast in bed, then had a surprise gift for me that morning.

I couldn't believe what was in that box. Dean wrote me a book! A 324 page novel  about us. I cried when I opened it, and cry when I'm reading it. I'm so lucky to have such a stud for a husband. Thanks for a wonderful gift and a wonderful day, full of surprises.


We hiked up to Malan's basin...or at least on that trail. We had dinner as the sun set and enjoyed smores with the view. Great idea Marissa!

1 comment:

  1. A NOVEL!? That is seriously amazing. How long did it take him to write that? Wow, what a guy.

    ReplyDelete