Every month I get an e-mail from some baby company about different things my kids should be doing. I was warned that at 15 months babies may start to climb stairs. Well, I hate to break it to you baby center, My kid conquered stairs 5 months ago. He has quickly moved on to bigger and better. I would say he spends a good part of his awake time climbing onto, well anything he can. Here's just some examples of what Lincoln climbs.
After I moved the wing back chair far enough away from the end table, Lincoln just climbed onto the next chair to get himself right where he wanted to be. On the end table.
 |
| I set Lincoln on this soft chair to drink some milk for a minute. Instead of drinking his milk, he made his way onto the end table. |
 |
| This could be his current record. From the shower, to the toilet, to the toilet paper holder, to the sink, all while holding that pen. |
 |
| Although this isn't Lincoln's highest climb, he sure made some stellar moves to get into this one. |
 |
| Today I cleaned out my car. All the while Lincoln climbed in and out of the car, and over all the seats, front to back and back to front, in and out and around his car seat. It was a good hour or so of climbing bliss for this kid. I didn't realize we had climbed passed lunch time. He was just too tired to eat after all that climbing. |
Lincoln's climbing skills are seriously so stellar. Does he ever fall? Cute kid!
ReplyDelete