My finger has been camera clicker happy this month. It was hard to limit my pics into one post. I apologize for the list of pictures of just two or three weeks. But Lincoln's mom just thinks everything he does is adorable!
 |
| Linc loves helping with laundry. Especially carrying the full loads up and down the stairs in the hamper. |
 |
| You can think what you wish, I recently learned this kid loves balloons |
 |
| I thought it would be fun to take Lincoln to feed the ducks. These ducks were big, loud scary ducks. The one up close was bigger than Lincoln. He scared me. |
 |
| I think we both liked the ducks better swimming in the water when the bread was gone. |
 |
| Another toy Lincoln likes is stickers. Once they're on, he doesn't want them off. |
 |
| Every time I open the fridge, there is a race to close the door before Lincoln gets there. |
 |
| When Lincoln finishes his meal, he picks up his plate and puts it on his head. Usually there's more food on the plate and it ends up in his hair. |
 |
| We've been working on a new sign with Lincoln. Touchdown! |
 |
| I want you... |
 |
| Oh and after breakfast, it's time to climb into those cupboards. |
 |
| Then bathtime. Lots of food in the hair to clean out. I need some yellow bubble bath on me now. |
 |
| I paint Lincoln's arms, and he usually just looks at in amazement. |
 |
| Then it's time to swim. |
 |
| Another trip to the duck park |
 |
| Lincoln is teaching Macy how to master the stairs. |
 |
| I tried a PB&J without cutting its up. Linc liked the jam only. |
 |
| and thought he was pretty funny to decorate his face. |
 |
| Ashley and Keira came on a hike with us. The two little ones a great friends. |
 |
| They're working on their high fives. |
 |
| We even saw some good colors:) |
 |
| Then I wanted to let Keira meet our big scary ducks. Ashley was like me and more afraid of the ducks than our kids. |
 |
| Meal time gets messy, but it is sure fun! |
 |
| we're still working on how to use the utensils. |
 |
| We found a projector in a drawer. It was pretty funny watching Lincoln trying to figure this one out. |
 |
| now it's on my arm? |
 |
| Macy is in Lincoln's hiding place. They are still learning to share everything...but it's coming. |
Birthday Party! Lincoln's friend Peyton turned 3 this week. We celebrated at the trampoline gym. It was a Lincoln paradise, he especially liked the foam blocks. A climbers paradise.
 |
| Happy Birthday Peyton |
After the party, Dean had the perfect idea to go for a hike. We went to Elephant Rock up Mueller Park Canyon. It was a perfect day! Leaves were perfect, sky was perfect, temperature was perfect, company was perfect. Nothing better than the mountains on a day like this.
 |
| Lincoln loved the colors. He always wanted a pretty leaf in his hand. |
 |
| This is one of my favorite views. My two favorite heads with beauty everywhere else. |
 |
| Then we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's house for more trampoline fun. |
 |
| Khari is getting so big and is doing so much. Just think of how well they'll play together in another year;-) |
 |
| And this just makes me happy! |
More foam pit fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment