Monday, December 3, 2012

So much to post, so little space

I have run into a blogging wall. Though my November was full and so many picture memories to post, I have been notified upon trying to post more pictures that I have reached my blogging picture limit:-( Dean suggested I actually start writing on my blog, instead of allowing the pictures to write for me. So, here is a start. When I find a real solution, I will be back with more pics. Because I like to look at a blog more than read a blog.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's wierd that all of us have hit this point around the same time. I think there is a conspiracy going on, or something. Katy has the same thing. I tried to erase some of my old posts and see if that helped, and it didn't, so don't erase any posts.

    ReplyDelete