3 Months!!!
I love this smiley baby!
|
Lincoln got this t-ball set for his birthday. I didn't have much time to show him how to use it- he's such a natural he just figured it out.
I probably shouldn't encourage this by grabbing my camera, but Lincoln loves to jump on his bed. He got a new mattress when we gave Oliver his old one, and boy is it bouncy.
We went swimming at our neighbor's home, and the next day I told Lincoln we'd go swimming at our house. It took him a while to understand that swimming meant getting into the pool. We got lucky and had Naomi come over on her birthday. The two played so well together, and both took a while to really get their feet wet, but once they did, what a fun time they had.
| I didn't want to waste a swim diaper on just a short dip in the wading pool. Hind site...I should have. |
| Rachel was so good to help with my boys all week. They both love her! |
| Once Lincoln learned what the bunk beds were all about, he just couldn't contain himself. Whitney is such a fun cousin for Lincoln. She's so patient with him. |
| This is not to show my crying baby, just to show that Oliver likes to have his hands in his mouth...unless he's swaddled, binkied, playing with his toys or smiling. |
| This is Lincoln's morning model shot. |
If Oliver gets it...I want it too! That includes:
| Baths |
Silly Toys
And beds.
We went to a park in Layton with one of Lincoln's best friends. They played so well together!
This morning Oliver was in the living room playing with his toys. Lincoln was playing with him, then came to get me. He picked up Oliver's legs, then came and touched my hands. I assumed he wanted me to hold Oliver. When I picked Oliver up, Lincoln climbed onto the couch and pointed to his legs. Oh, you want to hold Oliver. It was pretty sweet. He let Oliver lay there while I took a bunch of pics. I can't even write how much I love these two boys.And before I even finished this post...I had to get a couple more shots of Oliver. He's such a good baby!
| He may be just like his brother as soon as he figures out where his thumb is...for now 3 fingers will do. |
No comments:
Post a Comment