Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Fun

One problem with Lincoln and his love for looking at himself is it is... it is now even more hard for me to keep track of my camera. Whenever I pull it out to take some pictures of Lincoln he wants to look at himself for longer than I am willing, and then he gets quite possessive of my camera. So I have to quickly stash it away somewhere before he notices. I have been good at hiding it quick, and then distracting him to other things, but then I sometimes forget about that "great" last place I stashed it. So needless to say, the last month has been very hit and miss with my picture taking fetish. 
We love parks, and try to find new parks often. We went to Layton Park with Lincoln's cousins and second cousins who ALL happen to be girls. But they are all so cute!
Can't go wrong with the swings. It's a good thing there were 2.

Macy is exactly 2 months younger than Lincoln. She is a good friend to Linc.

Dean is an excellent multi-tasker. He entertains, mows, gets a workout, and gives mom a little break...I love my boys.

Oliver is a good sleeper and he loves to be swaddled. Sometimes he loves to have his face swaddled too.
 Dean has a coworker whose daughter is just a few days older than Lincoln. They came over for dinner, and the kids played quite well. Why is it so hard to get two kids to smile at the same time?

Oliver is 2 months! 

I was getting out Lincoln's summer clothes and came across these gems from last year. Lincoln is still able to squeeze into his 12 month clothes, and apparently enjoys it so much, he likes to double up.



Yep, he wore this amazing outfit all day, (doubled up)

No comments:

Post a Comment