If a teenager saw my phone, they may think it was from the early 90's. But they would be wrong. It's just two years old and it's a slider. Yes, it's a dumb phone and yes, it slides to open, and yes it takes pictures. Oh I should mention the pictures are very low quality. However, I almost always have my phone on me, so it works when I need a pic of my kids making me smile. Because of the two year old model, it is also a process to get them downloaded onto my computer and into my picture files just how I like them. So without further ado, the following pictures are the random pics my phone has taken over the past few months.
 |
| Every now and then Lincoln will pay some positive attention to his little brother. |
 |
| Lincoln thinks all of the scrub oak trees in our yard are actually horses. He likes to hop on and ride and then likes to point to the tree he would like me to get on and ride. |
 |
| This chair is perfect for Lincoln and a friend. I love it when they play so well together! |
 |
| One of those get me out of the house days when Oliver was still little. We walked to Arctic Circle and then to the park for a picnic. I don't think Lincoln ate anything but the drink. |
 |
| Oliver has a love hate relationship with his binki, This is a picture of the love part. |
 |
| This is one of Lincoln's best friends. |
 |
| Lincoln doesn't know how lucky he is to have such a nice dog next door. |
 |
| And these are my boys...Each one makes me smile everyday of my life. |
 |
| On Lincoln's birthday we were out doing a couple errands, he looked out the window, saw this park, pointed at this park, and said "ark". How could I resist...it was his birthday after all. |
Fun in St. George. Lincoln is has soft and fluffy and safe=happy kid.
 |
| Oliver loves the bumbo...for about 4 minutes. |
 |
| Lincoln likes to sample the produce before we buy it. Even if it's a grapefruit. |
 |
| One day after Lincoln was riding on his dad's back to mow the lawn, Lincoln headed right back down to the trees to mow just like his dad. |
These are two boys that make their mama so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment