Thursday, June 19, 2014

Our Life from Daddy's Phone

Lincoln and Dean went to the Father's and Son's camp out with the ward. I don't know if Lincoln has ever been so excited for anything. He packed his bags and waited for Daddy to come home all day. He couldn't nap because he was so excited. The minute he heard the garage door open her started yelling for Dean. "Daddy I'm ready to go camping, Daddy I'm ready to go camping." By the time Dean walked in the door he had yelled at least 17 times that he was ready to go camping. So off they went with a smile from ear to ear. It appears that smile didn't get wiped off his face all evening. 

 Lincoln was also excited to go climbing. We have talked about it often, but he was really excited to get the ropes on and get up that rock.


Luckily Dave was there to aid in his climb. With Dave's help he made it to the first bolt.
Oliver would also like a chance. I told him I'll let him give it a try when he learns to walk.
He didn't listen, he went for it anyway.
When the neighbor's sprinklers went on Lincoln walked over to "play" in them. He got his stocking feet very wet.

Even though it was almost 8 in the evening, Oliver decided to really show Lincoln how to play in the sprinklers. He was completely drenched by the time I went in and "rescued" him.
My Grandpa Marler moved from Mesa to Layton. It's so fun to be able to visit whenever we want. I feel so blessed that my boys get to know this amazing man. GGPa. They really like our outings to his house and especially like to go on rides on his "Cadillac"


My milk drinkers
We were at a park and an injured butterfly landed on Lincoln's shirt. he was so careful to keep it from flying away.

A little outing while we had a showing on our house. A great excuse to throw rocks off a bridge.
Oh and climb a tree too. Lincoln LOVES to climb trees.
Porter's 12th birthday. 
 When we first moved to Ogden we went on a hike to Malan's Basin. We have made it a tradition for the last 3 years and Dean has taken pictures of the boys each year. It's fun to see them grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment