I did something crazy! I left my family for a week and went to an island far, far away. My mom had a week long work week in Hawaii and invited me to tag along. So I found a friend, and my mom invited another friend and we went to Oahu for a full week. It was literally a piece of paradise. We hiked, we snorkeled, we sat on the beach and hiked some more. It was an absolute perfect mom break.
One of the craziest hikes I've done, at least in the last decade was Crouching Lion. It was a wet day, (like everyday on the island) and very steep. Once we made it to to the top, it was a sharp cliff on both sides.
But the view was phenomenal!
We found some amazing beaches!
And fun little sand crabs
It didn't seem to matter what side of the island we were on, the sun was always setting.
We did another ridge hike that was very overgrown, but a loop beforehand was amazing.



















No comments:
Post a Comment