Sunday, August 5, 2018

April 2018

I knew I was behind on this, but man, I didn't realize I was half a year behind. Here's me trying to make amends.
April has been Awesome!
 There are some minutes in my life that I look at my boys and I feel overwhelmed with happiness! When they are all playing together, including each other, healthy and happy, I feel like I'm on the top of the world!
Thomas is absolutely stunning with his little brother. He always wants to help, and it is almost always in an appropriate way. I hope these two become good little buddies!
We always love it when Cyndi comes for a visit!
Another fun day at This is the Place. We took Amos Buchanan with us this time, then the rest of his family joined.
Julie Duncan started a little soccer league/practice for kids in the neighborhood. The kids where all pretty new to soccer, but it was fun to watch them get the hang of going through a 5 minute drill.
Art projects at Aunt Jod's house are always a good way to spend a Saturday when we need to be out of the house so work can get done! Thanks Jodi for a place to go, and thanks Dean for changing our home for the better!
Thomas has a playgroup of boys every Friday morning. There are 5 blonde boys and they are all 2. It's fun...sort of.
It's always fun when Grandma comes!!! She's very good at entertaining all 4 boys at once!
And we have a Bumbo sitter!!!
Oliver has been very excited to take Ezra to preschool for show and tell. I told him we had to wait until Spring...Ezra was quite the hit, we didn't even get him out of the car seat.
"This is the Place" again. These baby goats were actually really fun to watch! man, they could jump!
Oliver LOVES the baby chicks! He was the best at catching them!
Thomas can now ride the ponies without help. He's getting so big!
The little train with Conor and Emily Crooke
This Thomas kid really is gentle with Ezra. I feel more comfortable leaving him alone in a room with Ezra than his 2 older brothers.
Perler Beads are a pretty big hit at our house. 
Ezra got his first sunburn from this nap. Turns out, those ankles and toes weren't covered...Woops.
Dean gave Ezra an awesome blessing! He was blessed on April 15th and this is the only picture I took of Ezra in his little white suit...
We spent a morning at the capitol with some friends from the neighborhood. We had a picnic, and the boys ran away with friends and got lost. But just like always, they were found.
Uncle John gave me and Oliver a ticket to the Bee's game. It's always fun to have one on one time with this kid!

Never tell this kid he can't do something. Because he actually can.
Everyone loves Ezra-and there's no reason not to!
Remember my yellow kitchen? with walls, ovens and a giant bottleneck by the refrigerator?...Me too.
It's now just a memory. Walls are down! Dean works hard and fast, and continues to dazzle me with his diligence in transforming our old house into something comfortable and amazing!
The Salt Lake Marathon ran past our house. I took the boys to see it, and by the time we got there, there were only a couple of runners left...So we got all you can drink Gatorade.
We all went to a Bee's game with Jodi's family. Boys had fun playing their own game of baseball.

And we got some good ice cream on the way home for 1/20th of the price.🤑
We took my dad a doughnut for his birthday. I hope he enjoyed it...The boys were pretty excited to give it to him. I hope someone else made it to his grave to take it away before we actually just invited a big ant pile.
The evening of my dad's birthday we met at Chuck-a-Rama with my dad's siblings. After dinner, we tried to have a little Gary memory circle over the traffic and tired kids.
Another Saturday outing, I took the boys on a last minute trip to the Jordan River Temple. The timing couldn't have been better. The night before, Lincoln made a comment that he wished he could go inside a temple. Well, I checked and the following day was the last day of the open house. So we got up bright and early and got of out the house so Dean could work.
Bedtime =play time all too often in this room.
Dean really does work hard when we leave him to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment