The boys were very anxious to get up skiing with our Brighton passes however there were blackout days for the first few days of January so we found another way to enjoy winter.
The Hilterbrands invited us to their cabin up Big Cottonwood Canyon with them. After getting stuck in the driveway for some time we had a great time sledding in their back yard.
They made quite a luge and were flying down by the end of our time there.
It was an educational trip for Ezra. He initially wouldn't let me put his boots or gloves on. He soon realized the benefit and had a great time
Then we hurried down the mountain to make it to our one and only gymnastics meet of the season.
See the excitement! It's probably ok that we only made it to one.
All of my boys have been good about bedtime and naps as infants. But none have been as easy as this kid. Ezra will wake up and read to himself for up to an hour.
Oliver enjoying his new toys in his new toy room.
We stopped by to wish Sister Day a hay birthday. The boys sure love her!
We made it to paradise! Thomas needed a few days to freshen up his skills, but it didn't take long and the ski season was wonderful!
Our pass is only good for weekdays, so we made it sledding to Sugarhouse park on Saturday.
We're always learning about emotions. What is this kid feeling?
And this one?
Snow happened this year! And Ezra was anxious to wear his boots and mittens this time!
Ok, so this one time Ezra didn't want to go to take a nap. But eventually he did...until I tried to help him out and lay him down. Unfortunately, he remembered he didn't want to be there.
Lincoln had a throwback day where they got to dress like the past. Lincoln was so excited to dress up like Lincoln! ...cute kid!
My mom made it happen. We had a girls weekend to Vegas. My mom, sister Jodi, sister in law Marissa, cousin Allison, and friend Holly. We had a quick blink of an eye trip that as always is needed.
We saw the Piano Guys in concert. It was a good show but my favorite part is that once I told my boys about the concert when I got home, they have listened to the Piano Guys to fall asleep every night since.
We also drove to Red Rocks to enjoy a hike. We were all in different hiking shape, but we sure enjoyed some time outside in the sun! Did I mention there was sun?
We stopped by Troy and Marissa's house in St. George for some lunch on the way home. Katelyn found a bandana just like me. She's so stinkin cute!
It was good to leave and really good to come home. I love spending time with this Thomas kid!
Ezra loves to show off his tricks. For some reason, Lincoln really likes to help him with this trick.
I'm writing this blog post in the middle of the COVID-19 quarantine. Now that I know I won't have any more days with just the two of these boys, I'm relishing the memories of having the time I did. I'm going to miss Thomas next Fall when he goes to school. He is so good at playing games...with everyone!























No comments:
Post a Comment