With school underway, the daily activities slowed down, but for the next three months, we always had something to look forward to. Six home Utah games and this year...We're in the MUSS!!! I might add, it was a really fun season to be there! All six of us went to all six games. We rode bikes to the first couple of games...go Utes!
The fireworks at the beginning of the game took some getting used to. But Ezra learned to adapt.
I'm not sure what to say here...except there are three happy boys and some hangers...? We'll celebrate when they all get along.
We got a pass to the rec center at the U. Ezra finally let me put a harness on him.
We also went to volleyball games and got some major jumbo tran time and swoop action!
Somebody had some spare time on their hands
These guys danced all game long, and the camera kept finding them.
Another tooth down. Somehow, Thomas has always lost his teeth twice and can't cash in with the tooth fairy.
We had an awesome pumpkin harvest this year. All from last year's pumpkins.
There was a fun tailgate party at the Union Building when Utah played at BYU. We had a fun time!
Ezra didn't get any face paint, but he definitely wanted to be part of the mug shots.
These boys sure love the Utes
And some bounce house fun too!
Troy and Marissa were in town, and we took advantage with lots of cousin time! This time we met at my moms and played outside games.
Then the kids got to pile into grandma's car...Not sure that was legal.
We heard about golf ball hunting. I've been waiting all summer to take the boys once the days were short enough. After only an hour, we found way too many golf balls! They loved it! And for the record...Dean enjoyed this outing more than anyone else. He has been back on his own time several times.
Not bad for first timers.
Another Utah game, this time Jodi and Khari joined us!
I don't have many pictures from my school experience. But for my internship, we got to take the kids hiking. We were short on cars, so I got to sit in the back with these two dogs for an hour long ride to Snow Basin. It was pretty uncomfortable, but the hike was stunning, and it was well worth it.
This last semester, I had Thursdays with Ezra. One day I decided to break out the puzzles. He did great, and with some help from some older brothers, there was a lot accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment