Thursday, January 9, 2025

October 2024


Holly was my best Tuesday biking partner
We tried Park City, we didn't find a great trail, until the end. We found some pretty areas here!
I went hiking with a friend from school Pamela. It was delightful catching up with her.
More of our Staycation to Draper. We watched the Wild Robot.
Arcade
Oliver, Thomas and Ezra all played outdoor soccer at South Salt Lake.
This is me at beautiful Park City
Jodi and I went on a hike up Logan Canyon to wind cave. It was beautiful.
Back to Draper trip, I love biking with all my family!
Fun at the court!
Thomas gets to ride his new bike!
Ezra loves swimming! He was the last one ready swimming after hours!
These boys love to play, and wrestle!
More rec center fun
Racquetball is fun for everyone for about 10 minutes.
Thomas and I went on the hike that Jodi and I tried but couldn't finish. Thomas is also a great hiking companion.



Here's Ezra loving his soccer position!
Here's windcave with me and Jodi.



We had fun following the Utah Volleyball team this year.
Holly, Terri and I biked the crest trail. It was a perfect day!


For Fall Break, we went to the Grand Canyon. I took the boys, one of Lincoln's friends and my Nephew Gavin. It was magical!







On our way back to St. George from the Grand Canyon, we stopped by the Coral Pink  Sand dunes. We had fun, running, jumping and getting buried. We all came home with sand in all the cracks...Thomas was no exception.
Ezra was so brave leaning over with me! We drove an extra hour for this view of the canyon!
Thomas going for distance!

We went to a park by my mom's house in St. George. The kids played for over an hour in this sand, constructing an entire community, and volacno.
Lincoln and Beck's community! It was so creative!
We hit a trampoline park off of the get out pass. It was so busy! But Lincoln still loved flipping into the foam pit.
We took a day trip to Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada and saw so many cool things. We found a giant herd of big-horned sheep. There was a whole bunch of them, but then, this group started fighting right in front of us. It was so fun to watch. We were up pretty high, so we felt mostly safe, but that was a highlight for everyone.

Ezra took every chance to make a bridge in the slot canyons

These kids were great hikers. I took them on perhaps more hikes than they signed up for, but they kept walking, then we got to see cool things like this arch:0)




Our last stop was Elephant rock. It was about 200 yards from the parking lot. Only Oliver, Lincoln and Beck would join me on this hike.
This was another extra scenic detour we took, I think it was worth it, others did not agree.
We went to a scarecrow walk in St. George with Troy's family. It was a fun family friendly event, and the kids had a great time toether!

We also hit up Crystal Mountain...or our version of Crystal Mountain off the Arizona Strip. Lincoln and Beck got right into it!
I can't believe all of the fun we had on that little trip! The boys are so much fun to be around, and they are so good at adventuring with me. I'm so lucky they'll go with me!
Holly and I tried to escape the snow, so we went up Mueller Canyon. We took a detour that we'll probably never choose again, but it was still fun to get some peddling in!
We had some fun at Cross E Ranch. This is the duck race with Thomas and Ezra.
Activity Days Costume Party. Oliver has been loving his shark costume for two years in a row!
More cross E ranch fun!
The annual Cookie Party was another sweet success! So much sugar! And SOOO many boys eating so much sugar=A lot of energy in one backyard!
So fun to get together with so many fun people from my past and present. I love it when the sandbox gets used. Most of these kids don't know each other, but they don't care!
I failed a taking pictures of my kids on Halloween this year. They all did their own thing, left at different times and came home at different times, but I did get a good picture of the Kendal Family from across the street. Astrid and Phillip are some of my favorite kids on the block!
I also made it to both Thomas and Ezra's school Halloween Party. I don't get to be in their classrooms very much, so this was a fun day for me! Ezra is getting serious on the ring toss with a giant sucker in his mouth.
Thomas had a giant Harry Potter party. The "room mother" went above and beyond. He's creating a snitch in this picture. 

Carving Pumpkins gets more fun as kids get older. They do it on their own...for the most part:-)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment