Sunday, January 5, 2025

September 2024

September was a great back to school time filled with biking, taekwondo, swimming and soccer!
This is all of the Graham cousins with their Gram Graham
We found some time to get to the arcade on the Get Out Pass while we were supporting Lincoln in his bike races
The boys also found some places to play in the mountains during the races.
These are two of the girls I coached during the season. They got pretty fun to ride with by the end of the season.
Ezra never admitted to liking Swim lessons, but he'd walk into the swim school like he owned the place.
Oliver keeps moving up the ranks in Taekwondo! He's fun to watch.
Dean doesn't like to celebrate his birthday, but we at least have cake.
The Davis' gave us tickets to their sweet at the Real game. The boys loved it! We all loved it!
Me and Jodi started a hike to Lisa Falls, but we ran out of time because I was trying to get back to my family for our annual staycation. We stayed in Draper and stopped by Nickelcade, played in the house with a gym, watched a little conference, did a bit of mountain biking went to Thomas' soccer game and swam at a rec center for hours on end.
We all went to the Mantua bike race to support Lincoln, and Lincoln found some cows. His cousin's favorite!

Lincoln's Mountain Biking Team.
I had lunch with one my favorite humans. This is Chelsea, we met in the MTC and we were companions for a few short weeks in Provo. I rarely saw her in Ecuador, and the few minutes I get to see her every few years is magical. We had lunch at Zupas for one hour, and I think we both loved it!
Our friend Cyndi dropped off these toys, and Thomas loved it!
On one of my days off, I rode up to Little Mountain, then went to Thomas and Ezra's jog-a-thon at their new school. Indian Hills. 


Ezra ran for about 30 seconds, then was finished, but gave me a smile before the run.
Thomas ran for 20 minutes straight, and then went an extra lap at the end of the race.
The Bird's went with us to Jordanelle for some end of season fun!
Lincoln went with me to Solitude for a day to ride. After one lap, he fell and hurt his wrist. Luckily there was this trampoline thing he could play on while I did a few more laps.

I love hikes with my sister!
We celebrated Maegan's birthday with her parents in our backyard. I think everyone had an enjoyable evening.
Lincoln is smiling in this picture, but sure didn't love race day. He did something really hard all season and I was only proud of him.
The race in Cedar City had fun places to climb and for Ezra to get lost. 
We found an arcade to play in while we were down south.
Lincoln's walking up to the race start.
Lincoln's brothers had their own fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment