Monday, April 29, 2013

Uh-Ohhhhh

Uh, Ohhh, Uh-Ohhh, That is what I hear all day. That is how Lincoln asks for help with anything. If I'm right there, or in another room. If there is a small accident, or Lincoln purposely makes something fall...it is the same Uh-ohhh. I sometimes wish someone else was around, because I want to laugh at all of the Uh-ohhh's with someone. Lincoln also loves to run. He is always on a mission to get something or move a toy, or find his bottle, or shoes, or a ball, but he always does it running. I got him some new flip flops today, and they are great, until he starts running. Needless to say, he took a few good spills today, but he always gets right back up.

When Oliver was only 3 days old, Dean's brother and family came up to visit. They got some great shots of Oliver and Lincoln. It is crazy how much Oliver has changed in these past 5 weeks.






Lincoln always picks out Oliver's clothes for the day. I asked Lincoln to find some socks for Oliver and he found these mittens instead. Once I showed Oliver how to use them, Lincoln just had to get some too. I'm sure because they are so stylish. Lincoln loves to wear the mittens, and then he takes them off, just so he can say Uh-Ohhh.


 One Month Old!


Notice the Shopping Cart. By far the best Christmas gift Lincoln received from his parents. He pushes it everywhere. And yes, he pushes it while running.

No comments:

Post a Comment