We started off the year with a birthday party for GGPa
Happy 89th Birthday!
Oh, have I mentioned that I love having 3 boys? We got to build tunnels for the train.
And this is the baby boy. He must have a 2 year old brother somewhere close.
We took Oliver to the Dr. office so the Dr. could look at a small excima problem. He noted Oliver had a small cough and warned that we would all get it. This is Thomas' 8 month birthday, and his last day of being healthy. This poor boy got croup the next night and has had a cough ever since. A runny nose and cough will never compare to those 3 nights of croup. This poor baby couldn't breath. I could do was cuddle with him.
Here are all the boys being so tough at the Drs. office.
Thomas has sure picked up on how to eat from a spoon. These two boys have become pretty good friends. Lincoln loves to make Thomas laugh, and Thomas loves to laugh at Lincoln.
This smile melts my heart, every time.
Finally a good sledding day! These boys were naturals on the hill!
Sometimes, we like to play with diapers. Try to look past the diapers and enjoy the smiles!
One morning, as these boys were playing with their "pets" (stuffed animals) I noticed they were both walking a little different. They were carrying them around in the seat of their pj's. What could be more fun?
I was impressed at how much time Oliver carefully made this Christmas Tree. He ensured it was carefully placed just right...and all of the colors were mixed to no repair.
Yes, it's time to be creative. It's the dead of winter. This box=a go car today.
Another great snow day!
We took the boys to their first hockey game.
Is it just me, or is this kid growing up?
We went to "jump around Utah". Thomas tolerated it fine.
But Lincoln and Oliver couldn't get enough
We got to play with Carson and Khari for a day. Holly also brought her kids down to play. We spent a few hours at the church, then decided to get out. Turns out it was freezing cold, and we were wise to stay inside most the day.
Oliver gets to play with Clark and Claire each Monday. He absolutely loves this time with his friends!
Thomas is great at eating from a spoon. But these little cereal things just get laughed at. Maybe in a couple months.
Thomas had been sick for a couple of days. This was a refreshing big smile after a few days of coughs and a runny nose.
Lincoln worked hard to have good behavior to earn a trip to the Aquarium. He was mostly excited to see these penguins. We sat next to that glass for at least 2 hours.
We saw all kinds of fish, and sharks and sea otters and birds and other aquarium stuff.
Oliver was anxious to try this bridge, until he got on it. After watching Lincoln for long enough, he finally got the courage to cross by himself.
That little yellow frog has enough poison to kill 10 grown men. I was very glad there was glass between us.
And we made it back to the penguins.
I had to talk the boys into watching a 4-D show. They lasted about 30 seconds. The air blowing in their face and shaking seats was not a "fun" adventure for these 2 boys.
Another snow day=another sledding day. Carson, Khari, Jodi and my mom all joined us. Oliver wanted to go down with Carson each and every time!
We also built a snowman. I teased Carson and told him to roll the snowball up the sledding hill. He didn't think it was a joke. I laughed at him, then I helped him. He was so determined I couldn't help it.







































No comments:
Post a Comment