Yes, we like Jelly Beans around here, but these are the special potty prizes/bribes. I had always planned on potty training Oliver at the end of the summer, but then I realized I wasn't getting out much anyway, so now would be a great time. He did pretty good once he realized when he was going potty. It was a long 3 weeks and a very long initial 3 days of feeding Thomas on the bathtub while Oliver sat on the toilet. Within about 3 weeks he was almost 100% potty trained. So that was that...so I thought.
Lincoln really wanted gel in his hair so he could have a cowlick like Uncle John. As soon as he got a haircut where his hair was short enough, he was very excited!
Oliver got to walk around for a couple days wearing only underwear. Lucky kid.
Lincoln wanted in on that too.
June means SUMMER! and WATER! and SWIMSUITS!!!
It seems like these boys lived in their swimsuits this summer.
We had a fun fieldtrip to Wheeler Farm with Liz and Katy and their kids!
Playing in small spaces is one of the boys favorite activities. This time, under the kitchen table was their "home"
Oliver was such a perfect innocent 2 year old. He had occasional tantrums-this one kept him from going to the zoo. Fast forward to Oliver turning 2 and 1/2. This was a very normal occurrence. Now he's almost 3, I'm crossing my fingers we're on the other side of that "phase"
Thomas at 6 weeks.
We had a fun time at Carson and Khari day. Oliver loved sporting his Lightning McQueen water wings!
More backyard water fun!
We got Dean a new tent for Father's Day. We had him go on a treasure hunt to find the gift. Lincoln LOVES knowing a secret and can't help but share what he knows. It's pretty fun! And he HAS to be the person to break the news-whatever it is.
I was cleaning out closets and found these gems. I tried to get Oliver to try them on, when he wouldn't, Lincoln wanted a shot.
The Elder's Quorum in our ward held a pinewood derby. Dean made 2 cars last minute and competed against the Elders Quorum presidency (because that's who attended) Lincoln's car was in the top 3! He won a ribbon and was delighted.
Thomas had a clogged tear duct for the first few months of his life. He got really good at winking.
We went to a splash pad a liberty park. Lincoln and Oliver traded swim suits for the day. And Lincoln almost dared get wet with his goggles on...almost.
This was a safer, dryer activity.






















No comments:
Post a Comment