Friday, January 29, 2016

September 2015

Summer finally ended! Lincoln started school. He made fast friends with the other 5 kids in his class and his teacher Mrs. Brown is wonderful! Oliver also decided using the toilet wasn't for him, and really missed Lincoln when he went to school for the 6 hours each week. We eventually got into a new routine/rhythm and we were ready for Fall!
We made it to the mall in Sandy. There was this train that the boys were dying to take a ride on. Well, when I saw the cost, and knew we could get on a real train downtown for free, I had to talk them into a picture instead.
 I totally adore these boys. They are learning to be good brothers. I emphasize learning.
 It may be time for a haircut...and teaching Oliver to smile a little more naturally.
 This kid is 4 months!!! How time flies!
 This is what a typical gathering looks like at my parents home. I believe we were celebrating September birthdays.
 Oliver helped me pick out a perfect tool belt for Dean's birthday.
 Alright Cherry Hill, we're ready to swim. I don't think he actually did get in the water, but he was dressed for it!
 Oliver loves cars. He loves trains even more. So he'll just line anything up and make them into trains.
 We did some tailgating with the boys.
Dean made some delicious meatball sandwiches
 And Thomas was the only one who made it to the game.
 We went to the state fair for Dean's birthday again.
 
 And he got some birthday hugs
 Lincoln and Oliver have some stuffed animals. They LOVE to play with them together. Puppy and Tazi are best friends. Lincoln and Oliver play with them and take care of them. Right now, it is lunch time, so they are nursing them.
 Linus and Micah turned 4 and had a birthday party at Red Butte Garden.
 We found some new ducks to feed. There were soooo many! Once the bread was gone, the boys spent at least 20 minutes chasing them
 They tried to chase all of them into the water, I may have been more entertained watching them.
 We're starting to get the hang of having a baby brother around.
 One of Dean's projects was putting cement in the rest of the driveway. While he was gone to get a second load, Oliver forgot about the wet part.
 I couldn't stop laughing. 
I tried to patch it up after I hosed him down.
 This kid LOVES to bounce. He spends a good portion of his day bouncing, always kicking his right foot.
 It was officially time to move onto a bigger bed.
 We made another trip to the Planetarium. There's always something new to see. Even when we've seen it all.
 And then a train ride to temple square. There are so many fun things to do downtown! It's nice to be in Salt Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment